10 Places you want to go/things you want to do
1. Wander all over France speaking to the natives, seeing the sights, awesome!!!
2. Climb Dunns River Falls again with my own family (husband & kids)
3. Go sky diving!!! If only once in honor of Justin.
4. Ireland-I'm so proud of my Irish heritage & I want to see it.
5. Scuba diving-it looks so incredible!
6. Mount Rushmore
7. Washington D.C.
8. Spend about a year watching Broadway plays & musicals
9. Be out in the middle of the ocean underneath a blanket of stars with my husband for hours
10. Swim with dolphins again, LOVED IT!!!
9 High School Memories
1. Brad answering me for Sweethearts (the second time)
2. Everything about Jeff-specifically Choir Retreat before we got together
3. Racing through the halls with Kylee & Amy to see who had made New Dimensions
4. Hot chocolate before seminary with Andrea
5. Hogi Yogi cookies with Abrie & Taylor
6. Choir tour to Seattle/meeting Jake
7. Singing "We Three Kings" in 8-part harmony
8. Kissing Phil on Valentine's Day & hearing about it even after high school
9. Mrs. Lee saying I knew the meaning of loyalty
8 Things that annoy you
1. Prego/preggers-call me that & I swear you will die.
2. Selfishness & excluding others-HATE it!
3. My own laziness & apathy
4. Smoking, it makes me physically ill, why do it?!
5. Arrogance
6. Ignorance/indifference
7. Racism-not annoys me, flat out infuriates me
8. Stupid people
7 Movies you'd watch over and over again
1. Emperor's New Groove
2. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
3. Shanghai Noon & Knights
4. Home Alone 1 & 2
5. Madagascar
6. Charly
7. A Walk to Remember/The Notebook
6 Favorite Bands/Artists
1. Linkin Park
2. Avril Lavigne
3. Phil Collins
4. Colin Raye
5. Anything Disney soundtrack-related
6. Lifehouse
5 Things you have to look forward to
1. Falling asleep!!-and maybe an awesome dream...
2. Pregnancy! Seriously, I can't wait, so long as it's under the right circumstances.
3. June 17th, the end of my contest when I WIN $3000!!!!
4. Barrett coming home in February!!!
5. Getting a puppy!! It has to happen eventually right?!
4 People you can't live without
1. Mom & Dad
2. Siblings-Andrew, Sammy, Barrett, Sephora & Allie
3. Korey & my karate family
4. Everyone I love-yes I cheat!!!
3 Major goals you have
1. Complete my French degree
2. Lose at least 33% of my body weight preferably by June 17th, at least before 2011
3. Be happy.
2 Thoughts at the moment
1. Why am I such a fantasizing delusional idiot? But oh, it was so nice....
2. Sleep is so lovely, why can't it just go on & on & on & on....
Monday, January 5, 2009
10 Random Stuff Survey
1 Favorite Word
1. Siempre (nobody said anything about it being in English)
Posted by Mary Jess at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment