I scribbled this down at work when I didn't have much going on & thoughts were bouncin' around in my head. I wanted to post it on my online journal but for some stupid reason the site is down or something. Talk about annoying. All well. I'll post this on here for now to make sure I don't lose these thoughts that I consider fairly important just because they're on some random piece of scratch paper. It may stay here, may not, we'll see. Either way I'll post it on there at some point when the stupid site's running again. Till then, here's my thoughts.
Written Tuesday, January 13, 2009, between 9 & 10AM
In considering marriage and serious relationships and such, I've always wondered how I could ever learn to let go of silly little slights, let alone huge fights. I never forget anything. But I've realized that for Korey and I it is completely possible and we do it all the time. We have hardcore emotional fights but we talk them out and then they are over, gone, finished. They are never brought up again, not even in my mind. And I love that. I told Dad I want my marriage to be as easy as my friendship with Korey, but that I know that won't be the case. He told me that when it clicks, it will be. That gives me so much hope because whatever the fight, whatever the issue, Korey and I simply are and will always be. That is the reality in which we live, and that is the way my marriage will be. No matter what comes we will fight through it, knowing that at the end of the day, week, month, year, whatever, we will always be standing strong together, forever.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Scribbled Thoughts
Posted by Mary Jess at 2:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment