As many of you already know, this world lost an incredible man yesterday, and my family lost a dear, dear friend. Justin Cortland Walker was killed in Caldwell around 2PM when his plane apparently malfunctioned, hit power lines, and crashed. He was the only person onboard. He leaves behind a wife as loving and compassionate as any woman I have ever known, and five amazing children more capable of love and laughter than I could ever hope to be. Justin and Jackie's love for each other and their family is something I have always admired, envied, and aspired to one day have. I love their wedding picture more than any other I have ever seen. Justin is leaping into the air in fantastic joy as Jackie laughs in pure happiness. Every time I babysat for their children I would sneak into their bedroom to look in awe & yes, I admit it, jealousy, & remind myself of what I want and need in my life one day. Every moment I spent in their home was one of peace and contentment, and it was always a privilege for myself, and my siblings and parents to share in the feeling of love that permeated their home.
This post is not meant to give answers, or even solace, because as of yet I have found very little. I know where Justin is, I know that he waits for Jackie, Kayden, Alesha, Hallie, Garrett, and Tycksen, as well as Sue, Cortland, Carrie, Ryan, Angie, Russell, and all the rest of his wonderful family. I know that he will watch over them all. I know how he lived. In every moment Justin was alive he passionately pursued every good thing he could find. I know how he loved, with all of his heart and soul. And as a testament to that love and that passion for life, I create this slide show. I make it in honor of his life, and in honor of his legacy that he leaves behind in his wife, in his children, and in everyone privileged enough to know him. We will miss you, but we will see you soon.
http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=141423945
This post is not meant to give answers, or even solace, because as of yet I have found very little. I know where Justin is, I know that he waits for Jackie, Kayden, Alesha, Hallie, Garrett, and Tycksen, as well as Sue, Cortland, Carrie, Ryan, Angie, Russell, and all the rest of his wonderful family. I know that he will watch over them all. I know how he lived. In every moment Justin was alive he passionately pursued every good thing he could find. I know how he loved, with all of his heart and soul. And as a testament to that love and that passion for life, I create this slide show. I make it in honor of his life, and in honor of his legacy that he leaves behind in his wife, in his children, and in everyone privileged enough to know him. We will miss you, but we will see you soon.http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=141423945
0 comments:
Post a Comment