BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 13-Neither Lucky Nor Un

Not much to say, I have to run off to work & since I'm having my birthday party today, I don't want to have to worry about getting this finished. Plus I just wrote a whole bunch yesterday. This week was really rough but my weight loss maintained (not a loss but hey, not a gain!) & I still lost over 3 inches so I'm calling it a win. I got over a hundred ounces of water most days, & after my birthday parties this weekend (family "party" is tomorrow) I'm back on the exercise train consistently, hopefully twice a day. My goal is to burn 6000 calories one day this week, but since my highest is about 4000, odds are slim. However, that's what they burn on "Biggest Loser" & I REALLY want to do it. I hopefully won't be working Friday so I can go to zumba, come home & work out some more, go to a karate class, & come home & work out some more, yippee!!! But mostly my goal is to start sleeping again & getting up & working out at seven. I really Really REALLY want to find some zumba dvds but if I can't, I still need to be on the treadmill. Off I go to work, here are my pictures AND my numbers. Have a beautiful day!




Numbers as of Saturday, April 10, 2010
Official Weight: 206.4 lbs.-April 9th LTD: 31.6 lbs.
Home Weight: 207.2 lbs. LTD: 27.8 lbs.

Body Fat %: 46.7% LTD 3.6%
BMI: 33.53 LTD: 5.63
Blood Pressure: 123/79 CTD: 6/5
Heart Rate: 84 CTD: +9
Neck: 13 7/8 in. LTD: 1 2/8 in.
Under Chin: 8 5/8 in. LTD: 7/8 in.
Upper Arm: 14 2/8 in. LTD: 3 in.
Right Arm-Flex: 12 4/8 in. LTD: 3 2/8 in.
Right Arm: 12 in. LTD: 2 4/8 in.
Forearm: 10 2/8 in. LTD: 1 in.
Right Wrist: 6 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Upper Chest: 41 3/8 in. LTD: 4 3/8 in.
Bust: 44 3/8 in. LTD: 3 3/8 in.
Ribcage: 38 7/8 in. LTD: 4 3/8 in.
Waist: 36 6/8 in. LTD: 4 in.
Navel: 41 7/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Abdomen: 46 5/8 in. LTD: 3 5/8 in.
Hips: 45 5/8 in. LTD: 4 3/8 in.
Right Thigh: 26 6/8 in. LTD: 5 2/8 in.
Right Knee: 15 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Calf: 15 2/8 in. LTD: 1 in.
Right Ankle: 8 5/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Waist to Hip Circumference: 80.5 LTD: 1
Total inches lost to date: 45 2/8 in.

1 comments:

Diana Law said...

You rock!!! Love and hugs, ~~Mom and Dad