So its been a little while since I've posted. My efforts have been absolutely all over the place. I've done well, absolutely lousy, basically in this month alone I've lost & gained close to twenty pounds. yup, the range has been that big. CRAZY! Not good at all. Now that I'm back in school my plan is to get back on track with eating breakfast & lunch, bringing snacks, counting calories, etc. This is going to be a crazy year. I'm taking 18 (maybe 21) credits, & will be graduating mid-May. My dear sister-in-law has invited me to run a half-marathon with her this spring, and I have accepted. Nuts, yes, but I've always wanted to do it. She's made me up a training schedule so I'm going to do it!!! & my battery's about gone so off I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job on the half marathon!! When is it?? What kind of schedule does she have to on?
Thanks! I'm not sure when yet. We were looking at one on May 14th but that's my graduation day so obviously that won't work. Its a few days a week, adding a bit every week. The schedule itself isn't bad, but I'm having a hard time finding the time and energy. But I'll do it!
Post a Comment