BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Checkin' In/Minor Notes

Okay I am so lazy. I can't seem to get healthy so I feel exhausted all the time. I find the mental energy to desire to do projects or karate or whatever sometimes but I just don't care enough about the photo challenge. So I'll keep doing it but only when it sounds fun to me. So it may be like some time next year. I'll leave you all in eager anticipation & suspense. Hahahaha.

First, I've sometimes used pictures of Austin & I to track my progress. Since I think I was pretty high when this last picture was taken (April 30th) I don't think it'll show much but I can always take more as I go & I am quite certain I will. :-D So the first is early January 2010, the 2nd is early fall 2010, the 3rd is my birthday party & the last is April 30th. The last 2 were only a week or so apart but hey. The difference isn't huge, but I look so much happier. Yay! :-D



Now for my little notes. They're a little bit for the purpose of informing you but mostly just so that I remember. To help myself stay on track & really remember how far I've come, I will be marking my progress from two points: my heaviest weight, & my Weight Watchers weight. This includes milestones like 10%, 25lbs., everything worthy of celebration. I think that will be much more effective. I'm seriously tempted to gauge my heaviest according to my home scale but it's simpler to just use the same measurement. I'm doing GREAT & 3 days away from my next weigh-in. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Jenn Hansen said...

Mini milestones are the best! I try to have all of mine around 10 pounds apart, that way I get to feel really accomplished more often.

Diana Law said...

Fun to see the pictures! You're rockin' and rollin'!!! Good job!! I know you can do it...mini milestone at a time!!!