Hey sweetheart.
This one is all for you.
This one is all for you.
Just a boy and girl, livin' in a lonely world
Hiding somewhere in the night
They took the midnight train goin' anywhere
It goes on and on and on and on
People waiting, living just to find emotion
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Hiding somewhere in the night
They took the midnight train goin' anywhere
It goes on and on and on and on
People waiting, living just to find emotion
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Together we're unlimited
Dreams the way we planned them
When we work in tandem
There's no fight we cannot win
Just you and I defying gravity
They'll never bring us down
Just look at you
You can do all I couldn't do
So now it's up to you
I hope you think you're clever
I hope you're happy too
I hope you're proud of your ambition
What you've worked and waited for
You can have all you ever wanted
No more playing by the rules of someone else's game
It's time to trust your instincts
Now close your eyes
And leap
It's time to try defying gravity
They’ll never pull you down
No more accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things you cannot change
But till you try, you'll never know
Everyone deserves the chance to fly
People come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
And we help them in return
I know I'm who I am today because I knew you
So much of me is made of what I learned from you
I have been changed for the better
I have been changed for good
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart
You have rewritten my story
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things you cannot change
But till you try, you'll never know
Everyone deserves the chance to fly
People come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led to those who help us most to grow
And we help them in return
I know I'm who I am today because I knew you
So much of me is made of what I learned from you
I have been changed for the better
I have been changed for good
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart
You have rewritten my story

0 comments:
Post a Comment