Hahaha okay so first of all I just have to say that looking over my pictures reminds me of "Legally Blonde". Am I hot itty bitty Reese Witherspoon, obviously not, although I do occasionally say things that ditzy. On the DVD once I saw how she never had the same hairstyle & somehow I never quite do either but I'm sure eventually that will change.
Alright I'm back! I should clarify that this morning after my weigh-in I had a half hour to sit around so I put up my pictures & measurements & started my entry. Obviously didn't have time to finish it though. So this week has definitely been interesting in terms of weight loss efforts. Saturday & Monday were AWESOME. I had both days off so I went to zumba with my sisters Saturday morning as you all know, & then Monday at 5AM Dad & I went to spin class. Yes, I really went! Then came home, crashed, then back to the gym for a 9AM zumba class with the sisters. Not bad right?? So spin class kinda kicked my butt. Cardio I was just fine, muscles weren't too sore or anything but my butt & hands hurt SO BAD. I just kept alternating back & forth between standing, which rubbed my hands raw (the instructor moved the bars too low) & sitting which felt, more or less, like I was wearing a giant plastic thong & had the world's worst wedgie. OH MY GOSH OW! But ya know, bearable. Then Tuesday night I could barely walk, & it was absolutely miserable. That continued for a few days & even today my right knee is still funky. We'll see what happens with my spinning goals, since it really is something I'd like to do, especially with no other consistent class options available.
So obviously being a cripple, my workout options were more or less shot. I probably could have lifted weights or something but although building muscle is good, it gets boring, at least for me. I do need to get better about it though. Although my numbers for this week are FINALLY showing how I've been doing, it's honestly been a really lame weight loss week for me effort-wise. I haven't eaten often enough, certainly haven't come close to drinking enough water or working out halfway decently, so it's a week to look at & recommit. Now, having said that, this has been a FANTASTIC week. My baby brother is home & until tomorrow so are my brother & sister-in-law. We hadn't all been together since May of 2005 because my brothers' missions overlapped by three months, so it was a very long 3 years & 9 months. I decided since this is still my personal blog as well as my weight loss blog, I would show off both.
Here my friends are my true motivations!







And now here are week six pictures & measurements, enjoy!
Numbers as of Saturday, February 20, 2010
Official Weight: 219.6 lbs. Tuesday, February 9th LTD: 18.4 lbs.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 3/8 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
1 comments:
I'm so impressed that you continue to get up at like 7:30 a.m. on Saturdays to be weighed and measured!!! Seeing the scale drop over 3 pounds for you this week was pretty danged cool!!! WAY TO GO!!! Taking your measurements was way fun too!!! Thanks for the inspiration you provide for me! I'm so proud of you!!! Much love, Mom
Post a Comment