BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

And So Month One Ends!!!

I have to preface this entry by saying this week has been up & down. I am a freak who weighs myself daily, but never counts it unless it's the official count. So I won't tell you what my low for this week was, but it was significantly lower than my weight today. I went out with the karate group last night to Busters, knowing full well I would be cheating. Now cheating is always bad, don't get me wrong, but if you're going to cheat, decide beforehand what you're going to cheat on & stick to it. I knew I wanted a real burger & fries & a strawberry lemonade & boy did I ever enjoy them. But of course all the grease & stuff made me crave candy & chocolate & on & on & I didn't have any. So it's a small victory. Yes, I could've had a salad or something but gosh dang it I didn't want one! I'm not a big meat eater so for me to want a burger is actually rather surprising. So yes, I did cheat this week. BUT I'm off to zumba class with Sephora & Allie & her friend in ten minutes & Dad's getting me a membership to Idaho Athletic so I can hopefully start going to spin classes at 5AM (AHHHHHHHH!!!) so onward & downward! I haven't ridden a bike for years because it HURTS!!! but I figure that's the way to get over it right? And now, the pictures!




Seriously, my face looks AWESOME!!! Alright off we go to zumba, then I'll enter my numbers because, well, we just don't have time!!! So you lucky ducks will get an update on my first zumba class too, yippee!!!

Alright back from zumba & OH MY GOSH SO FUN!!! So Dad got me an Idaho Athletic membership & we've made plans to go to the spin class at 5:15 in the freaking morning Monday. I have the day off of school & work so if it kills me, I'll have time to recover. My intention is to start going to spin class every MWF morning & Boot Camp (ominous sounding no?) at 5:30 every TTH. I know, my time management skills are going to have to become incredible but I'll get there because I WANT it! Zumba won't happen much but I'm going as much as I can cause it is AWESOME. So here without further ado are my numbers for the week. Oh! Except I burned 661 calories in ONE HOUR doing zumba, & then came home & got on the treadmill for a half hour. Endorphins make me hyper. :-D :-D :-D

Numbers as of Saturday, February 13, 2010

Official Weight: 219.6 lbs. Tuesday, February 9th
LTD: 18.4 lbs.

Home Weight: 223.0 lbs. LTD: 12 lbs.
Body Fat %: 45.8% LTD 4.5%
BMI: 37.16 LTD: 2.0
Blood Pressure: 110/71 CTD: 19/13
Heart Rate: 59 CTD: 16
Neck: 14 4/8 in. LTD: 5/8 in.
Under Chin: 9 2/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Upper Arm: 15 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 3/8 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
Right Arm: 12 4/8 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
Forearm: 10 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Wrist: 6 2/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Upper Chest: 42 5/8 in. LTD: 3 1/8 in.
Bust: 45 in. LTD: 2 6/8 in.
Ribcage: 40 4/8 in. LTD: 2 6/8 in.
Waist: 39 in. LTD: 1 6/8 in.
Navel: 42 in. LTD: 5/8 in.
Abdomen: 48 in. LTD: 2 2/8 in.
Hips: 48 3/8 in. LTD: 1 5/8 in.
Right Thigh: 28 1/8 in. LTD: 2 4/8 in.
Right Knee: 15 5/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Right Calf: 15 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Ankle: 8 7/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Waist to Hip Circumference: 80.6 LTD: 0.9
Total inches lost to date: 24 2/8 in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Sweetie!!! I am very impressed with you hard work and dedication. It is wonderful for me to watch your journey.

Dad

Diana Law said...

Hey, my athletic daughter! When I read, “all the grease & stuff made me crave candy & chocolate & on & on & I didn't have any. So it's a small victory”, I had to disagree. I think it was a HUGE victory!!!! “All or NOTHING” thinking has been a large problem for me over the years, and I applaud you for your victory over it this week!!! I’m so proud of you, as always!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work!!! Much love, Mom

Gaylene law said...

Good job, Mary!! Love you! Grandma Law

Anonymous said...

Mary, it was so good to see you and how great you look. Thank you for fixing the blog so I can read it. I read the whole thing and it's fun to see all the things you're doing. I'm getting back on track, I want to be healthy to!!
I love you and am very proud of you for this and your many talents. What a gal!! Love you, Grandma Law