BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Official Weigh-In!!!

So I know you guys have been DYING all day long to hear how my first official weigh-in went. First of all, it was really weird! I walked in, told the receptionist what I was there for & she said "oh. You know where the scale is right?" & handed me a sheet of paper. I filled in the date, my name, & signed it & then proceeded down the hall to the scale where, shocker!, I was expected to weigh myself! But if you think about it, there's really no point in cheating right? Obviously they'll do an official weigh-in with someone there babysitting for the final one so it doesn't really matter so long as you check in I guess. So I have my official weigh-in outfit but I had to go to school this morning before I weighed in so I just wore my karate shirt & then had my exercise capris underneath my jeans. Can I just say, SO not comfortable!!! They kept yanking my underwear down, awkward!

I'll remind you all that when I started this whole thing my official weight was 238 pounds.
And now, drumroll please!.......................................
My official weight is:
219.6!!!!!
Which means, for those of you who aren't math fans,
I have lost:
18.4 pounds & 7.73%

NOT TOO SHABBY!!!! Yup, I'm psyched, did you miss that? I had this thought Sunday, that my body wants to be healthy, it wants to work, it wants to do the things it's supposed to do. When I give it the right fuel & use it appropriately, it works! The bad stuff goes away, good stuff gets better, & that's the way it's supposed to be. I don't pretend to think I can maintain this level throughout the next four months. I will have ups, downs, & maybe even worse, plateaus. Oh how I hate plateaus. But I will keep pushing and at the end of this, even if I don't win (& no, I am not entertaining that possibility), I will look & feel great! I can't wait!!! And in closing, I have decided every time I have an official weigh-in, I will post my current pictures with my initial pictures for your comparing pleasure. Enjoy!





I don't know about you but I SEE CHANGES!!!! :-D :-D :-D

3 comments:

Liz said...

WOW!!! What a difference!! You look fabulous :) Keep it up honey, you are doing great!!

Jenn Hansen said...

Congrats! 18 pounds is awesome!

Diana Law said...

You ROCK!!! I sure can see a difference!! WAY TO GO, SWEETIE!!!!!