Alright guys we're going to see if I can actually write the world's fastest blog entry because I have to have eaten, be showered & dressed & off to work in about a half hour. I don't see why not! Okay so I love to talk & have lots to say so this could be tricky but here goes. First of all, yay me!!! FINALLY 25 pounds! For those of you who haven't noticed, because I can track it daily instead of monthly, I'm really only counting my home weight except in terms of the contest. Don't worry, at the end of all this I'll give myself full credit. Second, yay me again! I didn't get home until like 10:30 last night, totally had the munchies & I ate nothing! This resulted in my first weigh-in in weeks where it actually showed my lowest weight for the week. Sweet! Now for my BIG week win.
I told y'all two weeks ago about my good friend & how I got her & her husband all weighed & measured & counting calories. She's even more busy than I am with work & school so working out is REALLY hard to squeeze in but she's worked so hard at counting her calories & last night we weighed & measured them again & they did FANTASTIC, especially her. I am SO PROUD of her!!! She has lost (in only 2 weeks mind you) TWENTY-FOUR & A QUARTER INCHES!!! How freaking amazing is that?!?!?! It took me a month to do that! Her weight loss isn't keeping up with her inches but it'll catch up, & the important part is that she knows now she really can kick butt at this. Her husband lost ten & a quarter inches & apparently managed to gain an inch & a half of muscle in his upper chest & pecs. Not bad! You can imagine I checked those measurements three times but yup, he did it, awesome job!
I want to make sure & finish this up quick so I can eat & everything (I'm starving!!) so I'll just quickly say this week I have been...for lack of a better word, admiring my face a lot more. It looks so different to me, & I'm so happy about it. I am changing, I am getting healthy, & I can both see & feel it. I have been so sick the past few weeks. I was finally tested for mono because all I want to do is sleep all the time, but the test came back negative & really we just have no other ideas. I've been sleeping 10-12 hours a day lately, so hopefully when I tell you how proud of myself I am, you'll understand just how hard it's been. Since my last spin class over 2 weeks ago, I hadn't worked out besides a couple walks with Sephora & my karate private lessons. Still better than nothing, but frustrating for someone like me who loves to sweat. Thursday I slept ten hours, woke up, showered, & that was enough that I crawled back in bed. I was that tired. I lay there for about five minutes & decided if I was going to be so freaking tired, I at least wanted it to be for a good reason. I got back up, got into my workout clothes, & tested out my "Dancing With the Stars" workout dvd from Ross. Really not a big fan, it was pretty lame & I was & still am in severe agony (I hate when that happens when you weren't hurting at all at the time) BUT I worked out for an hour when all I wanted to do was sleep! I think that makes me pretty freaking awesome. I'm getting much better at acknowledging my successes if you guys haven't noticed, & for me....that's beyond huge. Here are the pictures!
CHECK OUT MY FACE & NECK!!! AWESOME!!! And now for the numbers! Oh oh wait, other big win. All my numbers that went up last week are back to where they were or have gone even further down. Oh yeah, I rock.
Numbers as of Saturday, March 20, 2010
Official Weight: 210.8 lbs.-Tuesday, March 9th LTD: 27.2 lbs.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 1/8 in. LTD: 2 in.
Totally awesome right?? & here I go to somehow pull off a shower & dressing in, oh, about 2 minutes. Wish me luck, love you all!!
1 comments:
That's so great about your "students" doing so awesome!! I've told you what a wonderful teacher you are...looks like you're a fantastic coach/trainer too!!! WAY TO GO!!! And huge congratulations on all of your successes too!!!! We love you and are so proud of you!!!~~Mom and Dad
Post a Comment