BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Halfway There!

It's almost midnight & I've been staring at this for an hour or so & I might as well get going on this. Not much to say though. Friday night we had half of our Karate kid marathon, & I didn't really pig out, but compared to how I've been eating it was a definite pig out & it shows in my numbers from yesterday. That being said, I'm back on track & my weight is just fine today. I hate fat weigh-ins but when I know why I was heavier & get right back, I really don't care. I figure I'm entitled some days. While I'm not stressing the up numbers, I will say it bit me because I seriously wanted to puke yesterday morning. I texted Sephora from work & said I was going to need some kind of workout when I got home. She & Allie wanted to hit the mall & eventually they talked me into it. I've learned in the past that I rather like shopping when I start losing weight, & I'm becoming afraid that I may be a huge girlie girl by the end of this, makeup & hair & clothes & even shoes. Nails maybe, but I'm fairly certain Derrick wouldn't appreciate getting his face carved up again. So here are my okay pictures of my new clothes that I LOVE. It's just the sweater, shirt, & jacket.

And now my less covered-up weekly pictures:

And here are my numbers, which I guarantee will be MUCH better next week.

Numbers as of Saturday, March 27, 2010
Official Weight: 210.8 lbs.-Tuesday, March 9th LTD: 27.2 lbs.
Home Weight: 212.6 lbs. LTD: 22.4 lbs.
Body Fat %: 46.9% LTD 3.4%
BMI: 34.43 LTD: 4.73
Blood Pressure: 114/69 CTD: 15/15
Heart Rate: 73 CTD: 2
Neck: 14 in. LTD: 1 1/8 in.
Under Chin: 9 in. LTD: 4/8 in.
Upper Arm: 14 6/8 in. LTD: 2 in.
Right Arm-Flex: 12 6/8 in. LTD: 2 6/8 in.
Right Arm: 12 2/8 in. LTD: 2 in.
Forearm: 10 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Wrist: 6 1/8 in. LTD: 4/8 in.
Upper Chest: 42 in. LTD: 3 6/8 in.
Bust: 44 7/8 in. LTD: 2 7/8 in.
Ribcage: 39 7/8 in. LTD: 3 3/8 in.
Waist: 37 4/8 in. LTD: 3 2/8 in.
Navel: 41 7/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Abdomen: 47 3/8 in. LTD: 2 7/8 in.
Hips: 47 in. LTD: 3 in.
Right Thigh: 27 5/8 in. LTD: 3 4/8 in.
Right Knee: 15 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Calf: 15 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Ankle: 8 6/8 in. LTD: 4/8 in.
Waist to Hip Circumference: 79.7 LTD: 1.8
Total inches lost to date: 35 in.

2 comments:

The Owings Family said...

Go Mary!!! I am proud of you for all your hard work! I need to make Wes take my pictures... It will be cool to see the pictures in progression, and hopefully see a noticeable difference!! You can see it in yours!! You're a hottie-po-tottie!!

Diana Law said...

The pictures are TOO FUN!!! We're glad you were able to find the fun top, sweater and jacket! Congrats! Also, we are so proud of you, and sure hope that you know it!!! We love you very much!!! ~Mom and Dad