Okay so the computer was giving me fits earlier so I couldn't do this before work & I decided to just make a separate entry. I always hated this shirt because it was too short (still is but not as bad), & because it gave me HUGE rolls, especially around my ribcage. Rolls totally not an issue anymore!!! If you look at my legs, they're completely in line, my thighs are touching all the way down. The shirt isn't stretched out at the neck at all which is HUGE, although I'm not sure I could ever get that shirt over my head without an issue because my skull's not getting any smaller. My arms aren't quite where I'd like them to be, still a little bit of the gorilla syndrome but much much better. My abdomen isn't as bad, although not sure I'll ever be happy with it. The shirt falls all the way down, no tummy fat showin. My face looks so much better! All in all very very happy with my progress. Off to walk with the ever patient sister Sephora!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow!!! So cool to read this, and to look at the pictures and see such a big difference! Way to go, Mary!!!!! YOU ROCK!!! Love ya! Mom
Post a Comment