Alright so I'm hoping this entry really will be short. This week kinda royally sucked in terms of weight & inches lost. My body just despises Saturday mornings apparently, all well. I've been sick all week, apparently still not better, went to 5AM spin class with my daddy twice anyway, just about died the second time, not pleasant. But the awesome thing is that even though this week sucked for me, it helped me get a friend going on her own weight loss journey. I'm excited for her & it's awesome because I hit two months Tuesday & of course, although I'm not losing my sight for my end goal, I am always looking for more motivation & pulling someone else along with me is always AWESOME motivation.
So here are week 8's pictures:
Tuesday at karate was pretty funny because Austin kept grabbing people & doing a demo of how big around he says I used to be, although I think he's got to be exaggerating at least a little because I've only lost 3 1/4 inches in both my ribcage & waist & that's not THAT much, but I made him take pictures of it with me cause it made me smile.
Also this week was fun because I FINALLY cut my hair. Not really short or anything, but I haven't cut it since Internationals this summer & it was naaaaaaaastyyyyyyy. So I was pretty happy & I love my stylist, she is fantastic & a total sweetheart so everyone should go see her! And yes, I am so vain that when I actually think I look really cute I take tons of pictures.
Okay so I don't really think I'm photogenic but ya know, I like my hair in all of them, had to have the requisite smirk & smile pictures, love the lighting in the really bright one, ya know. And here are my lousy numbers which are always up for improvement!
Numbers as of Saturday, March 6, 2010
Official Weight: 219.6 lbs.-Tuesday, February 9th LTD: 18.4 lbs.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 2/8 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
So wish me luck at my 2 month weigh-in Tuesday, I'll be sure to post pictures & tell you guys how it goes, hopefully awesome, & just to make you smile, here's a taste of how awesome the view can be from my back patio. Love it.
1 comments:
Way to go on everything, Sweetie! Especially on helping someone else along in the journey!! You rock!!!
Love you! Mom
Post a Comment