This entry's likely to be my shortest EVER since I crashed at like seven, woke up at 10:30 & went "aw dang it, I still have to update my blog". Otherwise I might have attempted to just sleep through the night but even as exhausted as I am, my body just doesn't work that way. Stupid thing. So yeah, been exhausted all week, still fighting this STUPID bacterial infection, & some time towards the end of the week it occurred to me that I was incredibly hungry & just ignoring it so I wouldn't get fat. Now getting fat is bad (duh) but I've been sleeping an average of 10-12 hours a night the past couple weeks, because I'm just that tired. I decided trying to keep my calories low when I'm fighting something this hardcore was probably not the best idea. So, I've more or less eaten whatever I wanted for most of this week, partially because I feel lousy & partially in hopes that with extra fuel, my body would get better. Any of you who doubt how rundown I feel, check out my lovely body bugg. My regular no workout daily calorie burn is down THREE HUNDRED calories!!! My friend looked at it at work on Friday & was like 'wait, that's not right is it??? That's way lower than normal!" My body just isn't working right now & I'm resigned to it, but recommitting to be good in the morning, sick & tired (which I'm now also more or less resigned to) or not. So yup, the increase in pounds & inches is frustrating & cranky-making, but not surprising. Here are the pictures, & here I go to grab my numbers out of the parentals' bathroom.
Before you get to revel in my fatness (hahahaha) I have to be slightly giddy for a second. The guy I like ridiculous amounts called today, YAY!!!! He left for basic training on the 23rd (yes I like him, duh, like anyone could've missed that) & other than updates on facebook from his sister I've heard nothing from him. I know basic is brutal & time consuming so I promised to write him & asked that he write when he can. He left a voicemail while I was in church & while it would've been great to actually talk to him, it would've been like 3 minutes. Literally, that's how long he got to talk to his best friend. I'd rather have a message I can listen to when I feel lousy. It was pretty funny though, I checked my phone between sacrament meeting & Sunday School, saw I had a voicemail, saw who it was from & went "OH!" as I jumped out of my chair & ran out to listen to it. He's doing great, went & broke himself a little but he's getting better, no time really to write or call but he promised to leave me voicemails when he can & said he really appreciates the letters. His sister's update this week included "YOU ALL SUCK AND ARE SLACKING WITH THE LETTERS!" so I'm glad even though it's frustrating not to hear from him, I've stuck to my promise & sent him a letter a week & tried to write at least every couple days & update him on life back home. I'm so proud of what he's doing & he's such an awesome friend I'm grateful I can support him while he serves our country. It takes such a little bit of time & I know it means so much. And now, my numbers! Blah.
Numbers as of Saturday, March 13, 2010
Official Weight: 210.8 lbs.-Tuesday, March 9th LTD: 27.2 lbs.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 2/8 in. LTD: 1 4/8 in.
2 comments:
27 lbs!! Honey you are doing amazing!!
I'm so sorry that your body bug readings went down! That is SO WIERD!!! However, I am WAY IMPRESSED with your tenacity, because you're keeping at it!! You're plugging away and it is AWESOME!!! Way to go, Mary!!!!
Post a Comment