BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And So Ends Month Two

Alright so this entry is going to be short & sweet because I don't really have time or the desire to say much. Crazy I know but I'm still fighting this stupid whatever it is & I feel brain dead all the time. So here's the rundown. Just to remind you all, at my first official weigh-in I weighed 238 pounds. At my one month weigh-in I weighed 219.6, which meant a loss of 18.4 pounds & 7.73%. Today I had my two month weigh-in & I weigh 210.8, which means a total loss of 27.2 pounds & 11.42%. That is GREAT, but not what I'm aiming for. So while I'm happy with how well I'm doing, & I really really am, promise, I'm also trying to win the contest SO I am recommitting myself to doing my best with eating, working out, drinking water, etc. My working out has been nonexistent since spin class last Wednesday because I've been so tired & mentally foggy but I figure if nothing else, tonight I can go for a walk with Sephora & keep doing that until I feel up to more, just to keep on track. And here for your comparing pleasure are my initial weigh-in photos & my pictures from today. Enjoy & thanks for the support, love you all!








2 comments:

Diana Law said...

Love you back, Sweetie!! WAY TO GO!!!!

Diana Law said...

Just looked at your "then and now" pictures, and it's AMAZING to see the difference, huh? Way to go on all of your hard work! I'm so sorry that you've been sick. Here's to an awesome new week!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! ~MOM