It is that hardest thing for me, trying to allow myself to eat. I can't quit thinking "oh my gosh, where is THIS going? Thighs, gut, butt, it all sticks around somewhere." I am forcing myself to eat like I know I need to be doing, but man it is HARD. It will change, I will make myself change, because I have to eat. It is healthy to eat, it is good for me. But that doesn't make it any easier for me to stop looking at all the calories on my body bugg display & think "hey, I'm not that hungry, maybe I could not eat dinner tonight & that'd be another half a pound." I'm smarter than that. I know that even though that theory might work for awhile, it won't work to get as much weight as I want, & it certainly won't be something I can maintain. But I'm sticking with it, because it will get easier, I know. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Totally!! I know when I first started doing WW points I was shocked some days to see how many point I had left. In fact I was eating things just to get up to my minimum points to eat. I felt like I was eating all the time, which really is good for me cause I like to eat. It makes all the difference to eat healthy. You are doing awesome!
Post a Comment