Hello once again everyone! I find I am very quickly becoming addicted to blogging, lucky all of you! Hahahaha. So I've been asked a couple times to just send out emails every time I create an entry. Well that's all well & good, but I'm too lazy to input every address every time I write, plus I don't know who would like an update. Therefore I have finally managed to setup a mailing list. It's on the right hand side of my page, the pink box (yeah I know but you can't miss it) & all you do is put in your name & email address & supposedly I'll be able to email you every time I update. Tres cool, non? Exactemente. So do it! :-D Oh, & I'm totally psyched because at karate today I burned over 500 calories & got my burn rate up to 6.5 calories/minute & now 2 hours later it's still at 4.1, which is more than double my regular rate. How freaking awesome is that?!?! So yup, love my body bugg, love of my life, who needs men?! Oh but I do love all you fabulous people listening to me babble. Bye for now!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment