BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gorgeous Dress Here I Come!!!

So everyone, one of my favorite features of the Biggest Loser is their goal outfits they choose to eventually slip into & today I went to the mall with my sister Sephora & her boyfriend. Since I don't really remember ever being the weight/size I am aiming for, I had no idea what size to try for. But since Sephora & I have the same build, I figured a good start would be something she could fit into. We found essentially the perfect dress ever, & it is now hanging in my room as fabulous motivation!!! Here are pictures of the dress, modeled by Sephora. Enjoy!!!!!



















Just the dress from the back, with & without the jacket



















Just the dress from the front, with & without the jacket






















And finally, my beautiful beautiful dress on my beautiful sister!!!

1 comments:

Diana Law said...

Yes indeed...a beautiful dress for a beautiful Mary Jessica Law! What a great idea to get one! You go girl!!!