Alright I'm a bit behind with the whole blogging thing but it's been a relatively busy weekend. So long as it's some time over the weekend I'm okay with it. Anyway I measured & weighed yesterday & that's all that really matters. This week has been interesting, mostly because it's the time that people close to me have started to see changes. I think it was last week that my dad mentioned that when I'm eating well my eyes are so much brighter, but when I walked into the karate studio Thursday people were asking why I was so happy & Derrick told Austin he can already tell I'm slimming in my gi top.
This journey is so interesting this time around. I can't remember ever feeling this proud, this relaxed, & I suppose the word is also determined. It's strange to use relaxed & determined in the same phrase, but it's true. In the past I've always felt so anxious, like I had to do it right then or I never would. This time I know I will succeed. Obviously the faster the better, especially since I want to win the contest, but I know I'm going to do it. So I'm more or less resigned to continue doing and eating healthy things, making overall good choices, & I know it will work. On that note, here's the pictures for week 3!
And without further ado, my numbers!!! Oh no wait, one thing. Fast food is BAD. Soooo yummy, but bad. And drinking water is very very good. Guess which I did, & which I didn't do this week. Exactly. Now don't go thinking I'm some moron who blew everything on McDonald's. Korey & I don't get to spend much time together, so when he asked me to go to lunch Friday we went to Wendy's. I counted my calories, met my burn, the whole bit. Turns out that doesn't actually matter in the short run. Today I'm back down but yesterday I was up a half a pound (yes I'm one of those freaks who weighs every morning & sometimes even more than that) & my ankle was 2/8 inches wider than the week before. I was MASSIVELY retaining water. You could poke my leg & it'd stay forever. So naturally I've been trying to remember how I used to chug water & I'm getting better. I mean we all know for the whole weight loss thing water is critical & I've been getting next to none. So goal for this week: WATER!!!!! And now with ANY further ado, my numbers!
Numbers as of Saturday, January 30, 2010
Home Weight: 225.8 lbs. LTD: 9.2 lbs.
Body Fat %: 47.4% LTD 2.9% BMI: 37.63 LTD: 1.53
Blood Pressure: 119/80 CTD: 10/4 Heart Rate: 62 CTD: 13
Neck: 14 6/8 in. LTD: 3/8 in. Under Chin: 9 4/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Upper Arm: 15 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.***Just started this weekRight Arm-Flex: 13 4/8 in. LTD: 1 2/8 in.
Right Arm: 12 7/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Forearm: 10 3/8 in. LTD: 6/8 in. Right Wrist: 6 3/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Upper Chest: 43 2/8 in. LTD: 2 4/8 in. Bust: 46 6/8 in. LTD: 1 in.
Ribcage: 41 4/8 in. LTD: 1 6/8 in. Waist: 40 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Navel: 42 in. LTD: 5/8 in. Abdomen: 48 7/8 in. LTD: 1 3/8 in.
Hips: 48 5/8 in. LTD: 1 3/8 in. Right Thigh: 28 4/8 in. LTD: 1 6/8 in.
Right Knee: 15 5/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in. Right Calf: 15 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Ankle: 9 in. LTD: 0 in. Waist to Hip Circumference: 82.2 LTD: +0.7
Total inches lost to date: 14.5 in.
4 comments:
You ROCK!!! Thank you for allowing me to share in this journey, because you're inspiring me; and I really appreciate it!! I also appreciate the opportunity of doing your blood-pressure and measurements! It's giving me hands-on experience in a field I love, with a person that I love!!! It doesn't get any better than that! Hugs, Mom
Looks like another great week :) Great job Mary!!
Great job Sweetie!!! I am so impressed with your hard work and diligence. It is fun watching your journey. Keep up the good work!!
I'm so proud of you! Love you, Grandma Law
Post a Comment