So as is always expected in life, my first weigh-in/measuring session was a royal pain in the butt!! I woke up Saturday at 7:30 & decided I could sleep in till 8:00. Well that was all fine & dandy until I found out my mom was working out (yay Mom!) & therefore not home to measure me before I had to leave for work. Bummer. But I had my dad take my week one pictures anyway. Finally this afternoon I was able to have my mom quickly measure me & get all my stats before I ran off to church, late but showered & slightly less smokey-smelling (we went up to the cabin yesterday). Without further ado, here are my week one pictures!
Yeah, I don't really see a difference either. Okay, technically I haven't compared yet but all well. The exciting thing is my measurements have changed AND when I put on my karate shirt yesterday (my official weigh-in outfit), I could feel a difference! Only in the roll under my "bust" as its called, hahahaha, but that's where Korey usually notices first too. Plus its one of my least favorite spots on my body so it getting smaller is AWESOME.
Before you all get to see the numbers that had my mother yelling, here is the short rundown of my week. This little fellow pictured above is my new best friend, and the best Christmas present/toy I have EVER had. It's called a body bugg, & through four little sensors it sits on my left tricep & measures my calories burned with 90% accuracy. Awesome huh?! I know! I play with it all day long, checking my steps, calories burned by walking on the treadmill, it's awesome. So thank you Mom & Dad, I love you!!!
My habits have been not quite fabulous, but quite good thusfar & I'm pumped! I woke up & stayed up Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday morning & did 45 minutes on the treadmill before running off to work. Thursday morning I slept, as it was my day off, but when I got up I not only did 45 minutes on the treadmill, but also a half hour on the elliptical, followed a few hours later by my karate private lesson and an INSANE training session with Austin. I also went to karate Tuesday night even though I was exhausted, yay! My body is learning to be tired & actually sleep which is fantastico! I went to bed at 10:30 Friday night!!! I have eaten breakfast AND lunch every day (today was kind of a tiny brunch but all well) & it is awesome. I'm not perfect & I've slipped a couple times when I haven't eaten in hours & come home starving, but my slips have been small things like cottage cheese or toast with jam so I can live with it, they're reasonable & acceptable. And now for my AMAZING successes!!! :-D
Numbers as of Sunday, January 17, 2010
Official Weight: Unknown
Home Weight: 228.6 LTD: 6.4 lbs.
Body Fat %: 50.0 LTD: 0.3%
BMI: 38.08 LTD: 1.08
Blood Pressure: 119/79 CTD: 10/5
Heart Rate: 72 CTD: 3
Neck: 14 6/8 in. LTD: 3/8 in.
Under Chin: 9 4/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Arm-Flex: 13 2/8 in. LTD: 1 6/8 in.
Right Arm: 13 1/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Forearm: 10 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Wrist: 6 3/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Upper Chest: 43 4/8 in. LTD: 2 2/8 in.
Bust: 47 2/8 in. LTD: 4/8 in.
Ribcage: 41 7/8 in. LTD: 1 3/8 in.
Waist: 40 4/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Navel: 42 in. LTD: 5/8 in.
Abdomen: 49 7/8 in. LTD: 3/8 in.
Hips: 49 4/8 in. LTD: 4/8 in.
Right Thigh: 29 in. LTD: 6/8 in.
Right Knee: 15 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Calf: 15 6/8 in. LTD: 0 in.
Right Ankle: 8 7/8 in. LTD: 2/8 in.
Waist to Hip Circumference: 81.8 LTD: +0.3
Total inches lost to date: 9 2/8 inches
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Week One is Done!!!
Posted by Mary Jess at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOO-RAY!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! It was extremely exciting to measure you today! Dad and I are very proud of you, as always! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Hugs, Mom
Did my last comment go through? Anyway, we love you very much and are very proud of you, as always!
Hugs and kisses,
Mom
WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment